Shortcut BBQ RibsGolden Bingo Family
- 1 rack baby back ribs (about 3 lbs.)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 c. barbecue sauce
- Preheat grill (or grill pan) over medium-high heat.
- Cut ribs into 3 sections.
- Add to a large pot filled with enough water to cover ribs. Add about 1 tablespoon salt, bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain ribs and place on sheet pan. Dry well with paper towels.
- Meanwhile, make the spice rub. Combine garlic, brown sugar, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Spoon the mixture onto the ribs and rub all over with hands.
- Place ribs on grill or grill pan and cook for 10 minutes, turning halfway through. Brush barbecue sauce on ribs and cook for 1 minute more until lightly charred. Serve ribs with barbecue sauce.
This article was originally published in the June 2017 issue of The Bingo Nugget.