GBF Public Health Rules (COVID-19 Precautions)Golden Bingo Family
Golden Bingo Family has always placed the health and safety of our customers, employees and vendors as our number one priority. With that in mind, we are now introducing a set of new rules that will help keep everyone safe and healthy.
Our COVID-19 precautions supplement our standard house rules. Please read these rules as we prepare to find a new normal.
- Temperature will be taken for everyone entering the bingo hall. One must have a temperature of 99.0 degrees F or below to continue into the bingo hall.
- Cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth) are required for all customers, employees and vendors. Only the caller may remove their mask during the bingo session.
- Social distancing will be enforced. Please maintain at least 6ft separation from anyone who is not a member of your household. Look at the floor for pre-marked spots.
- Only members of the same household may sit together at a table. No more than 4 people per table. Every other table must be left empty.
- Customers and employees must wash and sanitize their hands upon entering the hall.
- Please no groups while waiting in line. One person per household may stand in line to purchase bingo packages.
- If you exhibit any of the following symptoms, please stay home:
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- chills or repeated shaking with chills
- muscle pain
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- feeling feverish
- known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave.
In order to combat the spread of COVID-19, we must rely on one another to keep each other safe. We appreciate everyone’s compliance and patience. Thank you for sharing bingo fun with us and supporting our amazing charities!
UPDATE: Occupancy is at 50% as of June 3rd, 2020.